Sunday 25 October 2015

Hara - The Fine Dine Experience

Last week I was very much tired after heavy shopping in BDA complex Banashankari 2nd stage. I was hungry too. So my very first choice for the lunch was the restaurant 'Hara' which is exactly opposite to BDA Complex. Thus my long time wish to have lunch/dinner in Hara came true :)
The concept I liked in 'Hara' was solving SU-DO-KU game. No need to get bored while you wait for the items you have ordered. SU-DO-KU papers are kept on all tables. It is really fun to solve this game with friends or family and the time passes quickly. It doesnt mean that waiting period here is long. Service is quick. 
 The ambience of Hara is fresh and beautiful. White, green and brown interiors with shades of light and peaceful ambience giveyou the fine dine experience. 

 Moving on to the food items - Hara has vide varieties of items to choose from. Description on the Menu book is at its best. Their starters list is long with tasty chinese and North Indian items. I tasted Masala papad with vegetable spring roll. The taste was something I never had in any other restaurants so far. Manchow soup was awesome.  For the main course I had hot and soft butter rotis with paneer butter masala. It was yummy and delicious. Finally finished the lunch with chocolate milk shake. Milk shake was Ok..I would have loved it if they had added more chocolate :)


If you are around Banashankari 2nd stage and love vegetarian food and want to have affordable fine dining then dont miss Hara. You would visit again and again for sure :)

No comments: